Experts talk about how the slurry pump is correct for routine maintenance
Normal daily maintenance is very important for the slurry pump, which can prolong the service life of the slurry pump. The Dingqian pump industry experts gave a detailed introduction on how to properly maintain the slurry pump:
1) Bearing water pressure and water quantity should meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak. And replace the bushing in time.
2) When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean. When the pump is running, the bearing temperature is generally not more than 60-650C, and the maximum is not more than 750C.
3) To ensure the coaxiality between the motor and the pump, ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, and replace it in time after damage.
4) Ensure that the pump components and piping system are installed correctly, firmly and reliably.
5) Some parts of the slurry pump are wearing parts. In daily use, attention should be paid to the loss of the wearing parts, and repair or replace them in time. In the process of repairing or replacing the wearing parts of the slurry pump, it is necessary to ensure correct assembly, reasonable gap adjustment, and avoid the occurrence of tight friction.
6) The suction line system of the slurry pump must be free of air leakage, and at the same time, it should be noted that the suction port is blocked during operation. The medium to be treated by the slurry pump often contains solid particles. Therefore, the barrier placed in the pumping tank should meet the requirements of the slurry pump to pass the particles, and reduce the possibility of excessive particles or long fiber materials entering the pump body and causing blockage. Sex.