Daily maintenance of slurry pump and analysis of its use in various industries
1) Bearing water pressure and water quantity should meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak. And replace the bushing in time.
2) When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean. When the pump is running, the bearing temperature is generally not more than 60-650C, and the maximum is not more than 750C.
3) To ensure the coaxiality between the motor and the pump, ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, and replace it in time after damage.
4) Ensure that the pump components and piping system are installed correctly, firmly and reliably.
5) Some parts of the slurry pump are wearing parts. In daily use, attention should be paid to the loss of the wearing parts, and repair or replace them in time. In the process of repairing or replacing the wearing parts of the slurry pump, it is necessary to ensure correct assembly, reasonable gap adjustment, and avoid the occurrence of tight friction.
6) The suction line system of the slurry pump must be free of air leakage, and at the same time, it should be noted that the suction port is blocked during operation. The medium to be treated by the slurry pump often contains solid particles. Therefore, the barrier placed in the pumping tank should meet the requirements of the slurry pump to pass the particles, and reduce the possibility of excessive particles or long fiber materials entering the pump body and causing blockage. Sex.
Slurry pumps can be widely used in mines, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles. Such as metallurgical beneficiation plant slurry transportation, thermal power plant ash removal, coal washing plant coal slurry and heavy medium transportation, dredging rivers, river dredging and so on. In the chemical industry, some corrosive slurries containing crystals can also be transported.
At present, about 80% of the application range of slurry pumps is used in the mining industry concentrator. Due to the poor working conditions of ore primary selection, the service life of the slurry pump is generally low in this section. Of course, different ores have different abrasive properties.
In the coal washing industry, due to different working conditions, large coal blocks and coal gangue are easily blocked, and the design requirements for the slurry pump are very high. In 2005, a coal washing plant under the Huaibei Mining Bureau adopted a specially designed slurry pump that was imported from Australia. It has been operating normally, transporting large coal blocks and coal gangue without clogging, and the wear life has exceeded that of imported pumps.
In the field of seawater sand selection, slurry pump applications are also beginning to be recognized by customers. However, sand is selected in seawater and sand is digging in the river. The slurry pump is more easily considered as a sand pump and a dredging pump. Although the name is different, it can be called a slurry pump in terms of structural characteristics and pump performance. Therefore, in this seawater sand selection, we often call it a sand pump. In the river dredging, it is customary to call a dredging pump.
Although the use of slurry pumps is extensive, the correct application is very important. Due to the limitations of the name of the slurry pump, some people in the industry are misunderstood. In fact, mud pumps, impurity pumps, dredging pumps, dredging pumps, etc. are all in the application range of slurry pumps. In the application process of the slurry pump, it is very important to pay attention to reasonable design, correct calculation, and appropriate selection.
Https://www.mizztechcom/ Slurry Pump|Mud Pump|Centrifugal Pump-Hebei MIZZTECH Manufacturing Plant
Hebei MIZZTECH manufacturing plant specializes in: slurry pump, submerged slurry pump, submersible slurry pump, mud pump, submersible mud pump, centrifugal pump, horizontal centrifugal pump, vertical centrifugal pump and other slurry pump series products are welcome to inquire. Business: 13581978948@163.COM