Causes of vibration of submerged slurry pump and length under insert
The reasons for the vibration caused by the submerged slurry pump are:
(1) The pump and motor shaft wires are misaligned.
(2) The pump or motor foot bolts are loose, and the submerged slurry pump or foundation is not strong.
(3) The rotor mass is not balanced.
(4) The pump operates at a small flow rate, producing radial force, backflow, and cavitation.
Is the sealing work normal?
(1) There is no dripping during normal operation of the K-shaped dynamic seal.
(2) If there is a cooling water device, check if the water flow is normal.Stop the pump
(1) The centrifugal pump should stop the outlet valve first to prevent the failure of the check valve, so that the outlet water pressure water is poured into the pump, causing the impeller to reverse and the pump under the liquid slurry pump to cause damage.
(2) If the inertia is small when the pump is stopped, the pump will stop quickly after the power is turned off, indicating that there is a mocha or eccentricity in the pump. The three steps of starting, running and stopping the centrifugal pump are all important, but the most important thing is the adjustment of the outlet valve. If it is in the suction state, why is the vertical slurry pump better than the slurry pump?
The slurry pump needs to determine the pumping depth at the time of purchase, and the depth of the liquid is required to be consistent with the length of the pump shaft. The submerged slurry pump, however, the vertical slurry pump self-priming pump can be pumped at different depths as long as it is equipped with hollow tubes of different lengths. The liquid does not need to be exchanged itself. From this point of view, the vertical slurry pump has the advantages of labor saving and convenience. The pump is a vertical structure as a whole, and the weight is greatly reduced compared with the submerged pump of the same parameters, and the footprint is also small. Since the shaft is mounted in the vertical direction, the shaft seal is not easily leaked. The submerged slurry pump may be damaged and the parts that need to be repaired are on the ground, which brings great convenience to the maintenance. The inlet of the slurry pump is only a hollow tube, and no bottom valve is needed. If the inlet is blocked by garbage, the hollow tube can be pulled out to be cleaned, and the slurry pump needs to be lifted to clean the whole pump. Slurry pumps are used in fields such as beneficiation, electric power, coal washing, and submerged slurry pump sand selection. In the beneficiation industry, the initial selection of ore is poor, so the service life of the slurry pump is low. Of course, different ores have different abrasive properties. If the relative abrasiveness is reduced in the section such as concentrate transportation, the overall service life of the pump will be longer.
The single-suction cantilever structure uses a bearing seat, a support base and a connecting pipe to connect the hydraulic components of the pump, and the special pump liquid for the aerated concrete is discharged by the liquid discharge pipe member, and the impeller of the pump is a semi-open impeller, and is arranged at the inlet of the impeller blade. There are mixing blades. The main feature of the pump is the pump shaft in the lower part of the liquid. It has sufficient rigidity. There is no bearing between the impeller and the pump casing. Without the shaft seal, the medium containing a large concentration of solid particles can be transported. The pump is inserted under the liquid length between 800 and 3000, and can be equipped with a suction tube if required. The shaft seal is operated by inserting a submerged pump into the liquid without a shaft seal. The drive is mounted on the motor support and the support by a vertical motor, and the aerated concrete pump is connected to the pump by a coupling. The impeller of the pump is a semi-open impeller, and a stirring blade is arranged at the extension of the inlet of the impeller blade. The main feature of the pump is that the pump shaft in the submerged part has sufficient rigidity, and there is no bearing between the impeller and the pump casing, and the pump is not used. The shaft seal can transport media containing a large concentration of fixed particles.
The length of the pump insert can be between 800-2500 and can be equipped with a suction tube if required. The aerated concrete special pump shaft seal is operated by inserting a large pump into the liquid without a shaft seal. The transmission is installed on the motor support and the support seat by a vertical motor, and is connected to the pump by a coupling. YZ type submerged slurry pump and sp type submerged slurry pump, ZJL type submerged slurry pump is a vertical single-stage single-suction cantilever centrifugal pump structure. The impeller is a semi-open impeller, which is located at the extension of the impeller suction side. Stirring blade
Https://www.mizztechcom/ Slurry Pump|Mud Pump|Centrifugal Pump-Hebei MIZZTECH Manufacturing Plant
Hebei MIZZTECH manufacturing plant specializes in: slurry pump, submerged slurry pump, submersible slurry pump, mud pump, submersible mud pump, centrifugal pump, horizontal centrifugal pump, vertical centrifugal pump and other slurry pump series products are welcome to inquire. Business: 13581978948@163.COM